We both decided to make posts about ourselves so you can get to know us a little better. And I know all of these items may not fit perfectly in the ‘unique’ bucket, but…
- I was a vegetarian for nine years, and I’ve been a pescatarian for the last six years.
- I love to travel. Lord knows that I miss traveling abroad, but this past year I’ve been focusing on law school, getting my house together, and spending time with my husband before we have to live apart. I’ve lived abroad, and I’d love to do it again.
- I enjoy foreign films and TV shows. I’ve watched a lot of Bollywood films, British TV shows and films, French films, and K-Dramas. Shah Rukh Khan is one of my favorite actors.
- I also love sci-fi, fantasy, and action movies. Behind Pride and Prejudice, my favorite movies are The Fifth Element and The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. I also love the Star Wars, Star Trek, DC, and Marvel movie series.
- I’m not an only child. Despite what most people believe, I have an older brother and sister. I also have five nephews and one niece.
- I love to dance. People are so surprised when they see me dance because when I dance, I truly let go.
- I like interior design. I’m always thinking of ways to decorate my home and make it look better (Hello, Pinterest!). Lowes and Home Depot have to be the stores I frequent the most minus the grocery store.
- I love using stationary for handwriting notes, sending cards, and journaling.
- I prefer driving cars with a manual transmission.
- I love kids. I gain great joy when I mentor children or hang out with my young nephews. I’ve been involved with Girl Scouts, Big Brothers Big Sisters, a STEM program, tutoring, a special needs ministry, and much more. I can’t wait to have my own kids and go on adventures with them.
- I’m natural. I’ve had natural hair for seven years. I’m still trying to find the perfect hairstyle that fits with my busy schedule.
Stay tuned for Marque’s post!