Hi all! My friends and family inspired me to create videos on relationships and self worth. I’ve attached my video introduction below about respecting yourself while maneuvering through relationships. Whether it be with friendships or dating. I’m not an expert but here are reasons why my family and friends support this:
- I attended an abstinence retreat for about eight years learning about the complexities of relationships and sex. (I’m probably more comfortable in the most uncomfortable conversations on the topic of sex.)
- I’ve read the Bible front to back and continue to be a student of God’s Word as my relationship with Him grows through Jesus Christ.
- I choose to remain abstinent until marriage.
- I’ve given my married friends advice which helped their relationships (now marriages). I’m no where near the reason for their success but have received their positive feedback. I KNOW marriage is hard so choose your partner wisely with God at the foundation of it.
- I’m confidently single and dating. (My main advice here is DO/BE the best YOU, respect yourself, respect others, take in wise council only, decipher through wise counseling by reading the Bible, and anyone’s negative worldly opinion is just noise for the birds.)
- I grew up with three brothers and adopted football players. My parents were givers in professions that allowed them to support others. So I learned a lot. I’m not an online social media person and the video was done the day I moved into my new home during these COVID-19 times so low quality but hopefully the words in these videos help someone. 💜
#RespectYourself #TheresLevelsToThis #Relationships #SelfLove #GrowYourGifts #MoreToCome #ConfidentlySingle #Proverbs31Woman #RuthWoman #BeYou #DoYou #LoveYourself #GodsChild
For the full video series on relationships and dating visit this YouTube link here and subscribe to the Kassie Marqué YouTube page.
Leave a Reply