We both decided to make posts about ourselves so you can get to know us a little better. And I know all of these items may not fit perfectly in the ‘unique’ bucket, but…
1. I enjoy spiritual and intellectual conversations.
2. I am a Christian, optimistic, and full of joy!!…but it doesn’t mean I don’t know how real/harsh life is. To all who think Christians are “happy go lucky” and aren’t going through anything to get where they are, you got it all wrong. Those that believe Jesus Christ died & rose again (Christians) choosing to live in obedience to love are conquerors of battling demons/hardships everyday. Battling through life with God is what makes us strong conquerors, and look “un-phased” by life’s trials. I am strong, I am persistent, I am passionate, I ignore the haters (& pray for them), learn my lessons, and move on with Christ. I’ve witnessed God do miracles for me & have seen the things He’s orchestrated on my behalf. He doesn’t give me what I want but He gives me what I need. Being a Christian isn’t about getting what you want it’s about actively loving everyone, glorifying God while he gives you what you need and more than what you could have ever imagined for yourself. & making sure you are strong enough on this earth to reign over/appreciate/be in awe of what He’s given you so you & others may be drawn to Him. Lastly, He’s not drawing you to Him for his own needs, He’s drawing you to Him to Save you. He doesn’t have to but yet He chooses to.
3. I love Track & Field. I broke the state record in Triple Jump my senior year in high school but got 2nd because another girl jumped 1/4th of an inch farther. That day I was just blessed to have some good competition. However some of my supporters thought the other girl’s jump was measured wrong & her win was controversial. I didn’t care at the time. I guess you can say God gave me peace that surpassed understanding in that moment.
4. I miss being immersed in a church. I miss singing in a gospel choir like I did all my life and in college. I also miss consistent Bible Study. I Love talking about the Bible, Jesus Christ, and spiritual things. When I move to California I will make sure I find a church that’s right for me that I can get involved with on a consistent basis.
5. My hair has been natural all my life and I haven’t gotten my hair texturized in 7 years. If I didn’t have to put my hair in a bun everyday for work, I would wear a natural curly/wavy hair style. I’ve been looking for a good natural hair stylist so I can explore natural hair styles I can wear at work.
6. I enjoy mentoring and teaching any and everyone! Some people think I’m smart, however, to get “smart” I had to ask a lot of questions, make people teach me despite some being disdainful, and run into people willing to answer my questions. With this being said, it’s really unattractive to me when someone doesn’t answer an educational question & treats the person that asked the question like they are dumb. If you do that, you apparently forgot where you came from. Someone at some point taught you what you know (or answered your “dumb” questions). You should be humbled & grateful enough to answer & educate someone else. After all, they could be another Albert Einstein in their craft of work. 💜
7. God has blessed me with the gift of discernment and I rarely entertain those who have a spirit of confusion. I learned when I am confused about who a person is, their actions or the things they say whether it be in a relationship, the work place, or even with family members. Those actions/words are of the devil. It sounds so black & white but God is not a God of confusion. Instead of trying to figure a person out, I let it go, pray for them, give it to God, forgive them, move on, & allow God to guide/use me moving forward. Easier said than done. However, peace comes when you let go & let God with people that cause confusion. Also, praying away the spirit of manipulation and intimidation because sometimes those who confuse you will try to manipulate and intimidate you as well.
8. I may not show it well sometimes because of trying to protect myself but I LOVE everyone. Some would say too much. Even those that do me wrong I still have a place in my heart for them. However, I am definitely not a doormat lol i just am obedient to God when it comes to interacting with others. It took me years to realize that I can love (like philos/friendly/Christian love) a man but not really be in love with him, want to date him, or marry him. I confused a lot of people along the way (& one time myself) because I would show them love & they would think I was more into them than I was. I was really just loving them the way God wanted me to at the time. God places people in your life for you to plant a seed and be a vessel. Sometimes we have to realize that not every guy you click with (as more than friends) should be your boyfriend and not every friend you click with should be your best friend. When I marry a man I pray he will be able to read me correctly in this regard & pray I will be able to communicate it correctly to him whatever phase we are in in our relationship.
9. I really like computer system coding – especially VBA (Visual Basic for Application). I just finished an individual class project that had to do with coding and three of the course instructors said it was “Bad A$3!” Lol & said it’s the best they’ve seen in the course history & are now going to use it as an example of high standard for future classes. Pretty awesome & humbling at the same time 💜😊
10. In high school my basketball team won state two years in a row. In my two years of playing for the high school team we only lost approximately 4 games that I can remember (3 games my sophomore year & one my junior year). I love basketball and find myself coaching at the screen when watching a basketball game on TV. I miss the team camaraderie & the game.
11. I am a virgin and proud of it! Not that I haven’t been tempted. I just want to be one of those women that young women can look up to and know that it’s possible. Everyone has different reasons but I do it b/c of my love for God. Once I stopped caring about the materialistic reasons for doing it, God help me realize out of respect/health for myself and my love for Him it is totally worth doing it. I lean on the statement “never seen the righteous forsaken”. Knowing God will carry me through the trials of it & will bless me in the end with more than I can imagine when it comes to my husband.
Mold Clean Pro says
You are great!
erotik izle says
È stato divertente leggere il tuo articolo.
Elene Winfred Lerner says
Disfruté leyendo tu artículoi. Elene Winfred Lerner
Nikaniki Edgardo Stanwinn says
Bonne continuation pour ton blog que je continue à suivre réguliérement. Nikaniki Edgardo Stanwinn
erotik izle says
Superbe blog, qui transpire la passion à l’état pur… Laurella Rickie Cuthburt
erotik izle says
Man kann jeden Tag etwas Neues hier lernen. Ich bin ein regelmäßiger für die meisten von denen Blogs, aber immer noch nicht um ein Paar von ihnen wissen. Leticia Maurise Maddi